We are fully operational and open for bookings. Please see below for how we remain committed to your health and safety. We strive to provide Christ-centered hospitality in a setting separate from the pressures of this world and as a result we are committed to the following:
Commitment from Akiva
- Daily temperature checks and health screenings for Staff members.
- We will have our staff wear masks, when necessary, and ask that all guests adhere to current laws and guidelines.
- Keep hand sanitizers and soaps readily available for guests. This includes a large handwashing station just outside of the Dining Hall.
- Increased use of disinfectant cleaners in high traffic areas.
Commitment from Group
- Complete health screening prior to arrival, and daily monitoring while on property for groups staying longer than 2 days is recommended. We will have non-contact thermometers available for use for each guest group.
- Encourage all group members to regularly wash hands.
- Reinforce no sharing of items throughout your stay (hair ties, clothing, blow dryers, etc).
- Bring individualized water bottles, or Akiva branded bottles are available for purchase from the Akiva canteen.
- Willing to report to Akiva Management if a COVID-19 diagnosis arises within their attendees up to 14 days after departing our property.
Please know that our decision to operate has been carefully considered and we understand that you may have additional questions or concerns. We’d be glad to assist you. Just contact us at email@example.com.