EXPERIENCE CAMP AVIVASee how the power of camp changes lives!
” The facilities and staff were awesome. One of the best locations I have been to and the staff were incredibly accommodating and on top of everything. “
Kyle, The Branch Church (Dallas, Texas)
We are a Christian camp located in East Texas, only a one-hour drive from Dallas. Camp Akiva is a great summer camp and retreat site for your church, youth group, or organization.
Some of the great things we offer include:
- Clean and spacious facilities
- Located only 1 hour from Dallas
- Exciting challenge course
- A blob, trampoline, trapeze, and zipline for water fun!
- Canoeing and fishing
- An amphitheater for nights around the fire
So what’s the next step?
- Check out our facilities page with photos and descriptions of each facility you might consider for your group’s visit.
- Review our recreation page so you can see photos of the challenge course, playing field, gym and water features like our pond and swimming pool for your group to enjoy.
- When you are ready, click the reservations button to get started. If you have any questions, be sure to contact us.
(thanks to Southern Hills Church of Christ Youth Ministry, Merge Community Church and Camp Erin for the use of their videos)
AKIVA (Uh-kee-vah): The meaning that inspired us the most was “protect or shelter”. God has blessed this camp to be a place of shelter to many who have not experienced it in their daily lives. Camp Akiva will be a safe and fun place where every person leaves revived, refreshed and reminded of God’s greater love that offers hope to everyone.